Alison is a health psychologist and has worked with children, adolescents and adults on relationship, parenting and mental health issues within health and community settings for over 25 years. Her special interest is in working with people to overcome anxiety and depression through understanding the relationship to unresolved disturbing or traumatic experiences.
Alison’s warm, understanding approach focuses on positive therapeutic techniques to support individual insight & understanding of unwanted patterns of thought and behaviour. The therapeutic approach enables opportunities for positive change and growth; enhancing health, happiness and wellbeing.
Professional Registration and Associations
- Registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) – Psychology Board of Australia (PBA)
- Australian Psychological Society (APS) – Full Member
- APS College of Health Psychologists
- APS and EMDR and Psychology Special Interest Group Committee
- EMDR Association of Australia (EMDRAA)
- EMDR International Association (EMDRIA)
- Department of Justice – Working with Children approval.